Thanks to the generosity of Phi Kappa Tau benefactors through the years, ten named endowed scholarships exist, each currently making $1,250 annual awards. Applicants must be members returning to school the next year as an undergraduate or graduate student.
- Several scholarships are awarded annually thanks to the support of alumni, parents, and friends.
- Scholarships are valued at $1,000 or more.
- At least one scholarship is designated for an undergraduate student and one for a graduate student.
- Applicants must be pursuing bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral degrees.
- Candidates are evaluated on academic success, commitment to Phi Kappa Tau ideals, and service involvement.
- Submit a letter of recommendation.
- Provide an up-to-date resume including volunteer work and campus community service, along with at least two references.
- Write an essay describing how Phi Kappa Tau has helped you develop into a Man of Distinction.
- Applications must be submitted by March 1st at Midnight.
- Note: The UIFI Scholarship requires a separate application process.
To apply, you will need one letter of recommendation, an up-to-date resume including any volunteer or campus community service and at least two references, and an essay describing how, by admitting you to membership, Phi Kappa Tau has helped you develop into a "Man of Distinction".