The scholarship provides cash awards to assist employees of association members in meeting educational expenses. Each year, employees in the areas of administration, nursing, dietary, maintenance, and other health-related occupations are invited to apply for scholarships.
- Established in 1987
- Provides cash awards to assist employees of association members with educational expenses
- Open to employees in various health-related occupations
- Applicants must have at least one year of seniority and continuous employment at specific Saginaw County facilities
- Part- or full-time enrollment in an accredited college or university
- Ensure you meet the eligibility criteria
- Submit an application with the required documentation
- Applications will be evaluated based on financial need, an essay, and the type of degree being pursued
- Priority will be given to those who intend to remain in the long-term care field
The Saginaw Area Health Care Administrators Scholarship was established in 1987 to help advance health care for the elderly and ill elderly.