The Flip Foundation provides scholarships to students who typically get overlooked for traditional scholarships, allowing students to showcase their skills and talents - not only their GPA.
- Scholarship funds paid directly to the educational institution.
- Open to high school seniors and current students at colleges or trade schools.
- GPA between 2.5 and 3.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Submit a creative project along with the application by March 10.
- Winners announced by April 8.
The Flip Foundation Scholarships will be awarded to the high school senior(s) and/or current college student(s) from primarily the North Texas area, who best meet the requirements set forth by the Scholarship Committee below. However, here is a fantastic update, in addition to the N. Texas area, we will now also offer scholarships to any town or state in the United States. Scholarship awards apply to any related college or trade school expenses, including tuition, dorm fees, books, etc. Award amounts and number of awards, are at the discretion of the Scholarship Committee. This scholarship encourages academic and creative excellence, offering financial support to students with diverse talents and needs.