The Bruce and Marjorie Sundlun Scholarship is designed to support single parents in Rhode Island, both men and women, who are striving to pursue higher education. The scholarship awards between $500 and $2,000 and is renewable, providing ongoing financial assistance to eligible recipients.
- Scholarship aimed at supporting single parents in Rhode Island
- Open to both men and women
- Preference given to parents currently or previously receiving state aid or those with prior incarceration experience
- Award ranges from $500 to $2,000
- Renewable scholarship
- Applicants must be single parents
- Must be residents of Rhode Island
- Preference is given to parents currently or previously receiving state aid or those who have been previously incarcerated
- Complete the Universal Scholarship Application
- Ensure you meet the eligibility criteria
- Submit all required documents and information
This scholarship is an opportunity for single parents in Rhode Island to overcome financial obstacles and pursue their educational goals. If you meet the eligibility criteria, we strongly encourage you to apply.