The prestigious "John F. and Anna Lee Stacey Scholarship Fund" welcomes aspiring artists across the United States, providing a unique opportunity to further their art education. Here's what you need to know:
• Open to U.S. citizens, regardless of gender, marital status, race, creed, or color.
• Age limit: 18 to 35 years.
• Annual award amounts range from $500 to $5,000 per recipient.
• Awards may be granted in quarterly installments, based on the Committee's discretion.
• The Committee holds the authority to disburse funds based on a thorough evaluation of applicants' merits, considering their work and personal data.
• The Committee's decision is final.
• Funds may be withheld if submitted work doesn't meet required standards or lacks quality.
Aligned with the Stacey's will, the scholarship aims to elevate standards in form, color, drawing, painting, design, and technique, reflecting the classical tradition of Western culture. Types of work that do not meet the qualifications for this award include anime, animation, graphic design, illustration and photography.
• Online applications, accepted from November 1 to February 1, require applicants to outline ambitions and submit up to 6 examples of paintings/drawings for judging.
• Suggested subject categories include painting from life, drawing from the figure (nude), composition, landscape, and any other examples deemed advisable by the applicant.
• Recipients have the flexibility to utilize funds for their art education along conservative lines.
• The Committee may offer recommendations.
• Quarterly reports and digital images of work are required from each successful competitor.
• A more comprehensive report is due at the scholarship's termination.
• Applications accepted from November 1 to February 1.
• Notifications emailed to applicants in early April.
Embark on your artistic journey and bring your creative vision to life with the John F. and Anna Lee Stacey Scholarship Fund. Apply now to make your mark in the world of art!