- Name Requirement: The scholarship is exclusively available to Catholic students with the last name Zolp.
- Applicants need to submit a copy of their birth certificate.
- A baptismal or confirmation certificate confirming the last name of Zolp and verifying the applicant's Catholic status must also be filed with the Financial Aid Office.
- Admission Deadline: Prospective candidates must be admitted to Loyola University Chicago by February 1st.
- Endowed Scholarship: The Wm. Zolp Scholarship is an endowed scholarship, emphasizing the lasting impact it aims to make in supporting students.
- Variability in Amounts: Scholarship amounts will vary based on fund availability and the number of eligible recipients.
- Newly Admitted Freshmen: Freshmen admitted for the upcoming Fall semester can apply for the Wm. Zolp Scholarship through the LUC Scholarship Connect platform.
The Wm. Zolp Scholarship not only provides financial assistance but also carries a unique legacy, creating an inclusive opportunity for Catholic students with the Zolp surname at Loyola University Chicago. It reflects the university's commitment to supporting students in their educational journey while honoring a specific community within its student body.