The J & J Trujillo Memorial Scholarship Program, established by Amy and Anna Trujillo, aims to provide educational support to students from Arizona, New Mexico, and Minnesota pursuing college or vocational school programs. If you're a resident of one of these states and plan to enroll in full-time undergraduate study at an accredited trade or vocational-technical school for the upcoming academic year, you're eligible to apply. The scholarship supports trade degree or certificate programs, including HVAC, Electrical, Automotive, Plumbing, and Carpentry, among others.
- Supports full-time undergraduate study in trade or vocational-technical schools
- Award amount: Up to $12,500 (covers tuition, fees, books, and supplies)
- One-time award; past recipients cannot reapply
- Residents of Arizona, New Mexico, or Minnesota
- High school seniors, graduates, or current postsecondary undergraduates
- Must enroll in full-time undergraduate study at an accredited trade or vocational-technical school
- Complete the scholarship application
- Upload a current, complete transcript of grades (including SAT or ACT test scores if not on the transcript)
As part of your application, you must upload a current, complete transcript of grades. Grade reports are not accepted. Transcripts must display student name, school name, grades and credit hours for each course, and term in which each course was taken.