The VPC Community Involvement Scholarship is awarded to high school seniors or college students who will be continuing their education in the fall at a vocational/technical, two-year, or four-year college. Applicants must have a grade point average of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale at the time of application. The winners will be those applicants who best demonstrate service to and involvement with their “communities” - defined broadly as a geographic community, school community, or sports/hobby/activity community.
- Scholarship Name: VPC Community Involvement Scholarship
- Annual awards ranging from $500 to $2,000
- Open to students passionate about education and community service
- Applicants must demonstrate involvement and service to their communities, whether geographic, school-related, or through sports, activities or hobbies
- Preference given to those who have made innovative contributions to enhance their communities
- Show your dedication to education and community service in your application.
- Highlight your positive and innovative contributions to improve the communities you are involved in.
- Submit your application to be considered for this scholarship opportunity.
- An anonymous committee, including PEZ collectors and community members, will select the deserving winners.
Multiple winners will be selected. The largest scholarship, the Kathleen Eovino Memorial Scholarship, will be given out in honor of our late PEZ Community member and long-time educator Kathleen Eovino. The applicant selected for this scholarship will be the one who best demonstrates the positive and/or innovative contributions they have made to improve their respective communities. The applicant may provide this information by essay, video, or any artistic/graphic medium that demonstrates the requested characteristics.