BookScouter sponsors a textbook scholarship, offering a $500 award each quarter to assist students with their textbook expenses. To be eligible, applicants must be currently enrolled in an accredited university/college and complete the full questionnaire. Additionally, they are required to submit a short video (1-2 minutes) introducing themselves, stating their major, and sharing details about the most expensive textbook they have purchased. Successful applicants will participate in a short interview about themselves and their academic plans.
- BookScouter Textbook Scholarship
- Quarterly award of $500
- Enrolled in an accredited university/college
- Complete the full questionnaire
- Submit a short video about the most expensive textbook purchased
- Check eligibility and answer a simple question
- Record a video sharing details about the most expensive textbook
- Click "Apply" and submit the application through the provided typeform
Just taking a few minutes to record a short video could get you $500 to apply toward your college education. Take the time today and apply!