Full tuition fellowships awarded to highly qualified applicants committed to addressing social justice and change in Urban School and Communities.
Scholarship Eligibility Requirements:
• Be enrolled in the Master of Urban Secondary Teachers MUST program specializing in Math
• Commit to teaching in either Biology and Earth Science, Biology and Chemistry, Chemistry and Physics, Physics and Biology, and Mathematics or a combination of these areas
• Have a minimum GPA of 3.0 from your undergraduate degree
• May be required to interview with the steering committee online or in person
• At the end of the 14-month program, the applicant must have completed the MUST Program and entered the classroom teaching in a high needs school
• Must be a U.S. Citizen