The Dr. Charlena M. Seymour Scholarship celebrates women pursuing advanced degrees in Public and Environmental Health, paying tribute to the inspirational Charlena Seymour.
- Award Amount: $1,000
- Winner Notification: By September 1st
- Official Announcement: At the AEHS Foundation Annual International Conference in October
- Must be a female student
- Pursuing advanced degrees in the fields of Public and Environmental Health.
- Submit your scholarship application.
- Stay tuned for the winner notification by September 1st.
- Join us for the formal announcement of the winner at the AEHS Foundation Annual International Conference on Soils, Sediments, Water, & Energy in October.
The Scholarship will be awarded to female applicants pursuing a graduate degree in Public Health and/or Environmental Health from any accredited U.S. University or College. The applicant must exhibit academic, professional, and personal qualities that best exemplify Dr. Seymour’s life, namely: a dedication to high academic and professional standards; a vision of effective leadership; helping and mentoring associates, colleagues, and friends; and a consideration for all humanity.