The Feeding Tomorrow Fund annually awards scholarships to students dedicated to pursuing an undergraduate degree in various science of food disciplines. Please review the available scholarships, ensuring eligibility and adherence to application requirements. Most awards are $1,500, with the top-ranking recipient of the Feeding Tomorrow Fund General Scholarship Award receiving $5,000.
New Scholarship for Non-IFT Approved Programs:
This scholarship is specifically for students not enrolled in an IFT-approved undergraduate program. See eligibility details below.
• Minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent).
• Full-time or part-time enrollment as a rising sophomore, junior, or senior pursuing an undergraduate degree in science of food at a U.S. or international university for the 2023-2024 academic year.
• Demonstrate commitment to the science of food profession, including potential IFT membership.
• Specific scholarships may have additional eligibility criteria based on focus or topic area.
• Except for the Gateway Scholarship Program, applicants must be enrolled in an IFT-approved undergraduate program to be eligible for an undergraduate Feeding Tomorrow Fund scholarship.
Explore the opportunities and contribute to the future of the science of food. Verify your eligibility and apply today!