The National Fluid Power Association (NFPA) is committed to fostering the next generation of innovators in fluid power. To support this vision, NFPA offers multiple $2,000 scholarships to high school seniors and students enrolled at community colleges, technical colleges, and universities.
• Education Level: High school seniors, community college students, and university students are eligible to apply.
• Program Relevance: While the applicant doesn't have to be enrolled in a dedicated fluid power degree program, they must be in a relevant program where fluid power is taught.
• Previous Recipients: Past scholarship recipients are eligible to apply again with a different essay question.
• Graduating Applicants: Students graduating in May or June of the 2023-24 academic year are not eligible.
• Master's or PhD Students: Students enrolled in a Master's or PhD degree program are not eligible for this scholarship.
Applicants are encouraged to apply for the NFPA Fluid Power Scholarship to pursue their interests in fluid power. The scholarship funds can be used to study at any accredited technical college or university in the United States. While a dedicated fluid power degree program is not mandatory, applicants should be enrolled in a program where fluid power is taught.
• Financial Support: Receive a $2,000 scholarship to further your education in fluid power.
• Flexibility: Use the scholarship funds at any accredited technical college or university in the United States.
• Industry Connection: Join a community supported by NFPA, connecting you with professionals in fluid power.
NFPA believes in the transformative power of education and its role in shaping the future of fluid power innovation. If you are passionate about fluid power, seize this opportunity to apply for the NFPA Fluid Power Scholarship.