The Lily and Catello Sorrentino Memorial Scholarship is available to students aged 25 years or older who are pursuing an undergraduate degree at a non-parochial institution in Rhode Island. To be eligible, applicants must demonstrate financial need and complete the Universal Scholarship Application. The scholarship awards range from $1,000 to $1,500 and are renewable.
- Available to students aged 25 years or older
- For undergraduate degree pursuit at a non-parochial institution in Rhode Island
- Preference for students attending Rhode Island College, Community College of Rhode Island, or University of Rhode Island
- Award amount: $1,000 - $1,500
- Scholarship is renewable
- Applicants must be 25 years of age or older
- Enrolled in an undergraduate degree program
- Financial need is required
- Complete the Universal Scholarship Application
- Ensure eligibility based on age and degree pursuit
- Submit all required documentation
Preference is given to first-time applicants, as well as those attending Rhode Island College, Community College of Rhode Island, or the University of Rhode Island.