Each year, NPG offers a variety of Scholarship Contests for students across the country. Contestants are invited to answer a population-related challenge, with their own experience and insight guiding their ideas for a solution. Contest is open to graduate students. Winners will receive a designated scholarship amount, paid towards graduate tuition at the accredited college or university they attend.
- Scholarship contest open to graduate students.
- Winners receive designated scholarship amounts to be applied toward graduate tuition.
- Contest is open to all graduate students.
- Participate in the contest by responding to the essay prompt.
- Submit your entry for a chance to win.
Imagine yourself 20 years in the future. The population in your area has doubled in size since 2024. Name three of the most serious problems your community faces as a result of this population growth. What can local officials and community leaders do today to prevent these problems in the future? What can you, as an individual, do now to help protect your community in the future?