The Live Nation Scholarship Program supports students aiming for careers in the five core areas of the Live Nation business: concert and venue promotion, sponsorship and advertising, ticketing, e-commerce, and artist management.
Eligibility and Guidelines:
• Full-time undergraduate student with a minimum of 60 credits earned, enrolled at an accredited college or university in the fall semester.
• Pursuing a career in a Live Nation area of business as listed above.
• Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
• Live Nation employees and family members are eligible.
• One-time award to be paid directly to the educational institution.
1. Complete the Scholarship Application Form.
2. Provide a student copy of the college transcript to confirm GPA.
3. Submit a resume or CV.
4. Provide proof of enrollment from the educational institution.
5. Provide two (2) letters of recommendation from non-Live Nation affiliated industry professionals and/or instructors.
6. Write an essay (not exceeding 500 words) on the role of music in your life and how it has inspired you to pursue a career in the music industry.
Final Impact Essay:
In addition to the application essay, the scholarship recipient will be required to write a final impact essay at the end of the school year, updating Music Forward on their progress.
This scholarship opportunity aims to empower aspiring professionals in the music industry. If you meet the criteria and are passionate about contributing to the world of live entertainment, apply now to kick-start your journey with the Live Nation Scholarship Program.