The Walt Disney UNCF Enhanced Scholars Program is providing both scholarships and internships to high-achieving underrepresented students across the country. This program offers career readiness tools to assist students in achieving their goals in the entertainment industry through experiential learning, internship and mentorship with The Walt Disney Company during the spring semester of the coming academic year.
- Scholarships and internships for underrepresented students
- Scholarship up to $5,000 for college juniors, eligible for renewal in senior year
- Potential paid summer internship with The Walt Disney Company
- Mentorship and career development opportunities
- African American college juniors enrolled full-time at a four-year college or university
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale
- Interest in pursuing a career at The Walt Disney Company
- Submission of a 500-word essay outlining career goals in the entertainment industry
- Availability for the full length of a potential summer internship
- Selected juniors receive scholarships and may be offered a summer internship.
- Internship includes housing, relocation assistance, mentorship, and professional development.
- Upon program completion and graduation, early career placement with The Walt Disney Company may be available.
If you are an African American college junior with aspirations in the entertainment industry, consider applying for this scholarship and internship opportunity. The program aims to foster diversity and support your journey towards a successful career. Don't miss this chance to gain valuable experience and financial assistance while pursuing your dreams.