Abby's Closet invites you to apply for this award if you are a female high school student graduating from a school in Oregon or Washington this Spring with a GPA of 2.5 or higher and are planning to enter a trade school, college or university in the Fall. Four scholarships will be awarded this year totaling $9,500. One scholarship for $1,500 to a student entering a trade school, one scholarship for $2,000 to a student entering a community college and one scholarship for $3,000 to a student entering a 4-year college/university. An additional $3,000 scholarship will be awarded to a student entering a healthcare field. The applicant in each category who best embodies the spirit and mission of Abby’s Closet will receive the scholarship award.
- $1,500 scholarship for a student entering a trade school
- $2,000 scholarship for a student entering a community college
- $3,000 scholarship for a student entering a 4-year college or university
- An additional $3,000 scholarship for a student entering a healthcare field
- Recipients chosen based on embodying the spirit and mission of Abby’s Closet
- Female high school student
- Graduating from a school in Oregon or Washington in the current Spring
- GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Planning to enroll in a trade school, college, or university in the upcoming Fall
- Prepare your application, including transcripts and any required documentation.
- Submit your application by the specified deadline.
- Award recipients will be selected based on their alignment with Abby’s Closet's mission.
- Winners will be notified of their scholarship awards.
The mission of Abby’s Closet, an Oregon-based nonprofit, is to inspire confidence and respect in high school women by providing free formal dresses for prom or other memorable events. We’re more than a dress – or really, more than the 40,000 dresses we’ve given away so far – because we’re just as focused on sequins and satin as we are on education, confidence, and inclusiveness.