Sign up to host a blood drive while school is out of session and join the impressive group of youth across the nation who are helping save lives with the American Red Cross! You could earn leadership skills, volunteer hours, a gift card and be entered to win a scholarship.
- Program encourages high school and college students to host American Red Cross blood drives
- Blood drives must be scheduled within specified time frames
- Students must not adopt existing blood drives but can transition from former Blood Program Leaders
- Each blood drive should have no more than one Blood Program Leader
- Program rewards are not split among multiple leaders
- Cannot be combined with other American Red Cross scholarship programs
- Must be currently enrolled in high school, college, university, technical school, trade school, or community college
- Blood drives must be hosted in the United States
- Plan and schedule an American Red Cross blood drive during the specified program periods
- Ensure that the blood drive achieves a minimum of 25 pints
- Results will be calculated from one blood drive operation, and rewards will not be split among multiple leaders
The American Red Cross Leaders Save Lives Program provides a unique opportunity. By hosting a blood drive, you can make a significant impact on blood donation efforts while also gaining valuable experience in leadership and community service.