Empowering the Educational Journey of Korean Heritage Students
The Korean American Scholarship Foundation (KASF) Midwestern Regional Chapter is dedicated to supporting the educational aspirations of students with Korean heritage. If you meet the criteria outlined below, you are encouraged to apply for this scholarship opportunity.
- Heritage: Must be of Korean heritage, either through a Korean parent, grandparent, or great-grandparent. Alternatively, applicants who have been adopted from Korea are also eligible.
- Enrollment: Should be a full-time student at a school located in one of the designated Midwestern region states.
- Designated Midwestern region states include:
- North Dakota
- South Dakota
- Enrollment must be for the upcoming school year.
- Academics: Must maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Financial Need: Should be able to demonstrate a need for financial assistance.
Additional Criteria for Korean War Veterans' Descendants:
- If applying as a descendant of a Korean War Veteran, the applicant must meet the following additional requirements:
- Direct Descendant: Be a direct descendant of a Korean War Veteran who served in Korea from June 25, 1950, to January 31, 1955.
- Enrollment: Be enrolled as a full-time student during the academic year.
- School Location: Attend a school located in the KASF Midwestern Region.
How to Apply:
To apply for the KASF Midwestern Regional Chapter Scholarship, candidates should follow the application process outlined by the foundation. This typically involves completing an application form, providing relevant documentation, and adhering to the specified deadline.
Note: Application details, forms, and deadlines may vary, and it is recommended to check the official KASF website or contact the KASF Midwestern Regional Chapter for the most accurate and up-to-date information.
Embark on your educational journey with the support of the Korean American Scholarship Foundation. Apply today and take a step closer to realizing your academic goals!