The Cary Woman’s Club Mature Woman’s Scholarship. This scholarship is given annually to a mature woman who needs financial assistance to further her education and is going back to school to obtain a degree. This scholarship is determined by and awarded by Wake Technical Community College. Cary Woman’s Club provides the funding for this scholarship, which currently amounts to $1500 per year.
- Annual scholarship for mature women returning to school for a degree
- Administered and awarded by Wake Technical Community College
- Scholarship amount: $1,500 per year
- Open to mature women seeking financial assistance for educational advancement
- Applicants must be returning to school to obtain a degree
- Interested candidates can apply through the application process established by Wake Technical Community College.
- For specific application details and requirements, please refer to Wake Technical Community College.
The Cary Woman's Club is affiliated with the General Federation of Women’s Clubs of North Carolina (GFWC-NC). GFWC-NC is united in its dedication to volunteer community service. We are diverse in age, interests and experiences, and are united by a desire to create positive change in our communities. Together, we transform lives every day. We are a member of the General Federation of Women’s Clubs (GFWC), an international women’s organization dedicated to community improvement by enhancing the lives of others through volunteer service.