Are you a passionate high school senior residing in the shoreline area with a love for golf and a commitment to community involvement? The Essex Indoor Golf Center is excited to offer a $1000 scholarship to a deserving candidate who embodies excellence on the golf course and in their community.
To qualify for this prestigious scholarship, candidates must meet the following criteria:
• Active member of their high school golf team.
• Demonstrate a genuine passion for the game of golf.
• Display a commitment to community service.
• Reside in Chester, Clinton, Deep River, Essex, Lyme, Madison, Old Lyme, Old Saybrook, or Westbrook.
• Attend a public or private high school in the specified areas.
• Have plans to pursue higher education in the fall.
To be considered for this scholarship award, aspiring candidates need to complete the application form available on the Essex Indoor Golf Center's website. Additionally, applicants must submit the following documents:
• High school transcript.
• Letter of recommendation from their high school golf coach.
Ensure your application reaches us by May 1st to be considered for this remarkable scholarship opportunity.