Zipit Wireless is excited to announce the Future of Connectivity Scholarship, offering a $2,500 award to a college undergraduate or graduate student who envisions the impact of Internet-enabled devices on people's lives and industries. If you are a student passionate about the future of connectivity and have innovative ideas, we invite you to share your vision.
You're living in the year 2035, how have Internet-enabled devices impacted your life or the world around you?
• How are you or humanity more broadly using these "smart" connected devices and IoT connectivity to overcome challenges and solve problems in the world?
• What are some concerns people have as everything and everyone becomes more connected, and how might individuals, companies, communities, or a combination of the three be addressing them?
Eligibility & Requirements:
• Open to computer science, cybersecurity, data analytics, IT Management, network systems administration, software application development, business administration, or marketing students.
• Both undergraduate and graduate students are eligible.
• Submissions accepted only from U.S.-based students attending a college or university in the U.S.
• Specify your intended field of study and your current degree level in your application.
• Provide proof of college acceptance or a high school transcript.
• Include a brief biography of no more than 250 words explaining your future goals and why you deserve this scholarship.
• Originality - overall uniqueness
• Creativity - a blend of imagination and great ideas
• Quality - clear, engaging, and thought-provoking communication
• Competency - a clear understanding of IoT/connected devices and connectivity
• Email your application to [email protected].
• Use [your essay title - Future of Connectivity Scholarship] for the email subject line.
• Include your full name, mailing address, phone number, and short bio within the email.
• Do not include your full name within the essay or in the file name to ensure unbiased evaluation.
• Include the total word count at the bottom of your essay.
• November 25: Submissions due by 11:59 p.m. EST
• December 15: Winner Selected
The scholarship winner will be notified by December 18th, via email and featured on the [Zipit Wireless Scholarship page](link to the page). Before receiving funds, the winner must provide proof of acceptance to a U.S. college or university, and all scholarship funds will be sent directly to the winner's school.