The Kylie Murray Memorial Flight Training Scholarship is dedicated to honoring Kylie Murray's legacy by providing flight training opportunities to deserving individuals.
- This endowed scholarship is administered through the EAA chapter network.
- It is available to women between the ages of 16 and 19 who are committed to earning an aviation-oriented college degree.
- One scholarship is awarded per year to earn a private pilot certificate through the Ray Aviation Scholarship program administered by local EAA chapters.
- Recipients also have the option to add instrument flight training at no additional cost if they choose Cub Air Flight LLC in Hartford, Wisconsin, for their private pilot training.
- Applicants must be female students aged 16 to 19.
- They should have a strong interest in pursuing an aviation-oriented college degree, including fields like aviation management, professional flight, aviation maintenance, and aeronautical engineering.
- Applicants must also be actively involved in high school, including participation in at least one high school sport as a student-athlete.
- Applicants should complete the Ray Aviation Scholarship application through their local EAA chapter and express their interest in the Kylie Murray Memorial Flight Training Scholarship.
- EAA chapters must submit their selected applicants by April 1 each year to be eligible for this scholarship.
One scholarship will be available per year to earn a private pilot certificate through the Ray Aviation Scholarship program administered through local EAA chapters. To be considered for this scholarship, applicants must mention their interest in the Kylie Murray Memorial Flight Training Scholarship when completing the Ray Aviation Scholarship application through their local EAA chapter. If the recipient chooses to complete their Ray Aviation Scholarship private pilot training at Cub Air Flight LLC in Hartford, Wisconsin, they have the option to add flight training to complete their instrument flight rating at no additional cost.