Simon Youth Foundation works to help students achieve their goals, and cost alone should not prevent a student from furthering their education. Each year, SYF awards, on average, $1 million, based on available funding, in scholarships to help students with the cost of post-secondary education.
- This scholarship is open to graduates of Simon Youth Academies.
- Applicants must plan to enroll in a two- or four-year college, university, vocational training center, or polytechnic/trade school on a full-time basis for the coming Fall semester.
- Alternatively, applicants can plan to enroll in a vocational program lasting 3-24 months that leads to an industry-recognized certification.
- Recipients must attend their Simon Youth Academy graduation ceremony if selected.
- To be eligible for this scholarship, you must graduate from a Simon Youth Academy in Spring or Summer.
- Alternatively, you can be a Fall graduate of a Simon Youth Academy.
- Complete all required fields on each page/tab of the application form.
- Upload all necessary documents by the deadline.
- Request all required supplement forms.
- Click the "Submit" button on the Save/Submit page/tab to submit your application.
As the applicant, it is your responsibility to monitor your homepage and ensure your application status reads "Submitted."
- Application Open: September 1st
- Application Deadline: February 16th
- Notification of Selection Results: by the end of May
- Award Acceptance Deadline: July 5th
- Funds Disbursed: on/about August 1st for fall checks and on/about December 1st for spring checks
Simon Youth Foundation (SYF), a national 501(c)(3) nonprofit headquartered in Indianapolis, is committed to helping students graduate. SYF believes that all youth, no matter their personal circumstances, should have the opportunity to pursue their dreams through education. SYF executes its mission through two major programs.