The Cathay Bank Foundation offers twenty $2,500 scholarships to high school seniors planning to attend college as full-time, degree-seeking students in the coming fall. These scholarships are aimed at supporting youth residing in Cathay Bank's business service territories in achieving their higher education aspirations.
- Number of Scholarships: 20
- Amount: $2,500 each
- Valid for 1st-year Students Attending U.S. Accredited 4-Year Colleges/Universities or Community Colleges
- Residency: Students residing in California, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, Texas, and Washington
- High school seniors
- Enrollment: Plan to attend a U.S. Accredited 4-Year College/University or Community College as a 1st-year student in the Fall of 2024 (must provide college acceptance letter if selected)
- Minimum GPA: A minimum cumulative unweighted high school GPA of 3.0
- Income Level: Household income at or below the Low Income Level (must provide tax return if selected)
- Open to all majors
- Exclusions: Employees of Cathay Bank and their immediate family members are NOT eligible
- Complete the scholarship application form.
- Submit the recommender form.
- Provide your high school transcript.
Cathay Bank Foundation is committed to supporting youth residing in its business service territories to fulfill their dreams of obtaining a higher education.