Ten $1,000 Scholarships available for high school seniors planning to attend college as a full-time, degree-seeking student in the upcoming fall. State Bank of India (California) is committed to supporting economically-challenged youth residing in its business service territories to fulfill their dreams of obtaining a higher education. The scholarship awards will be used to cover the cost of tuition for attending a college/university.
- 10 scholarships available
- Each scholarship is valued at $1,000
- Intended for high school seniors planning to attend college full-time in the coming fall
- High school seniors who reside in Santa Clara County, Fresno County, Los Angeles County, San Diego County, and Alameda County (Cities of Fremont, Newark, and Union City)
- Plan to attend a U.S. Accredited 4-Year College/University or a Community College and will be enrolled as a freshman in the Fall (if sselected, must submit college acceptance letter for verification)
- A minimum cumulative unweighted high school GPA of 2.8
- A household income at or below the Low to Moderate Income Level (must be able to show tax return should applicant be selected for award)
- Open to all majors and there is no ethnicity requirement
- Employees of Bank of the Sierra and their immediate family members are not eligible to apply
- Ensure you meet all eligibility criteria, including residency and college enrollment plans.
- Complete the scholarship application, providing accurate information.
- Submit your application along with any required documents before the specified deadline.
- Prepare to embark on your college journey with financial support from Bank of the Sierra.
The scholarship awards will only be used to cover the cost of tuition for attending a college/university, as defined by the institution attended.