Julie Sullivan served as the very first Executive Director of the PAMS Association and later went on to serve us and the industry as our Convention Coordinator. This scholarship is offered in her memory. In addition to completing the application, applicants must also submit proof of post-secondary enrollment, and at least two letters of recommendation from professionals (these do not necessarily have to be teachers) who have knowledge of your experiences and achievements.
- Eligible States: Pennsylvania and Delaware residents
- Applicant Level: High school seniors
- Usage of HME: Must be currently using or have used HME equipment in the past
- Education Support: The award is intended for a post-high school education program
- Residency: Applicants must be residents of Pennsylvania or Delaware
- Educational Level: High school seniors
- HME Experience: Must have used home medical equipment
- Documentation: Provide proof of post-secondary enrollment
- Recommendations: Submit at least two letters of recommendation from professionals with knowledge of your achievements and experiences
- Complete the scholarship application.
- Include proof of post-secondary enrollment.
- Submit at least two recommendation letters from professionals.
The Julie Sullivan Memorial Scholarship Award is to recognize outstanding students who have been successful in their educational pursuits while overcoming physical challenges with the help of home medical equipment and supplies. The award was named in the memory of our dear friend and colleague, Julie Sullivan. Julie served as the very first Executive Director of the PAMS Association and later went on to serve us and the industry as our Convention Coordinator.