South Carolina Federal Credit Union is awarding a total of $45,000 to nine deserving students. We are looking for hardworking and dedicated students in South Carolina planning to pursue a post-secondary degree in the fall of the year the scholarship is awarded. Applicants must be a legal US resident. Graduate students are not eligible to apply.
- Total scholarship fund: $45,000
- Number of scholarships available: Nine
- Open to undergraduate college-bound students for the fall semester
- Applicants from both South Carolina and other states planning to attend a South Carolina-based university are eligible
- Minimum GPA requirement: 3.0
- Applicants must be legal residents of the United States
- Graduate students are not eligible
- Compose an impactful essay (500 words or less) explaining how your education will empower you to make a meaningful difference in the lives of South Carolinians and your community.
- Submit the following with your application:
- A letter of recommendation from a teacher or counselor at your current school
- Your current school transcript (unofficial transcripts are acceptable)
- A recent photo of yourself for use on scfederal.org
- Ensure your application is submitted by the application deadline of 11:59 p.m. EST on January 31.
- Stay tuned for the announcement of scholarship winners in the spring.