The Brooke Parker Foundation is meant to be a lasting tribute to Brooke who was killed in a head on collision by a wrong way drunk driver on 11/7/2016. She lived a vibrant life and was a strong influence on those that knew and loved her. God was a daily part of her life and she lived her days with passion and joy. Brooke was an over-achiever and worked hard at athletics and scholastics and showed determination and grit often surpassing her natural-given talents. She served proudly as athletic trainer at Lubbock Cooper Schools.
- Scholarship Amount: $1,500
- Payment in Fall and Spring semesters directly to the college or university
- Verification of enrollment required
- Must be a graduating senior
- Demonstrate a record of good spirit and works
- Submit a complete application by the announced deadline of April 13th
- Willing to abide by all criteria for scholarship payment
- Willing to be interviewed by the scholarship committee if requested
- Complete the scholarship application
- Submit the application to the high school counselor by the deadline or directly to the Brooke Ashton Parker Scholarship Committee
- Ensure all eligibility criteria are met
- Prepare for a potential interview with the scholarship committee
This scholarship is intended to be given to a deserving individual who will go forward in the community, make a difference in the world around them, and ease the financial burden of a college education.