The Equity and Diversity Scholarship aims to support and encourage students pursuing STEAM programs, ensuring that they can achieve their educational aspirations. Last year, 44 students from various countries, including Australia, Canada, India, Jamaica, the United States, and New Zealand, received funding to further their education. Additionally, there are seven paid internships available within our Infrastructure, Buildings, and Water teams in North America.
- Multiple scholarships available
- Internships: Seven paid internships within Infrastructure, Buildings, and Water teams in North America
- Open to students pursuing a wide range of disciplines, including Computer Programming, Medicine, Psychology, Engineering, Artificial Intelligence, Journalism, Architecture, Microbiology, Animal Sciences, and more
- Applicants from various countries are welcome
- Complete the scholarship application.
- Submit all required documents and information.
We recognize the value and advantages of diverse ideas within our communities and are committed to providing a platform to support the next generation of leaders and champions in our industry.