Investing in your education is the foundation for financial stability and a prosperous future. The Foundation's scholarship program is committed to providing financial support to individuals pursuing degrees in their chosen fields at accredited educational institutions.
- Scholarships are available with a minimum award amount of $1,000.00 per recipient, per year.
- The number and value of scholarships vary depending on the success of annual fundraising efforts.
- Renewal opportunities are available for students who continue to meet qualification guidelines.
- Applicants must be permanent residents of Colorado.
- Students should primarily reside in the State of Colorado while attending school.
- Applicants must be between 17 and 40 years of age.
- Students must carry a course load of at least nine (9) credit hours.
- Maintaining satisfactory academic progress is a requirement.
- High school and college applications are available online each January.
- The application deadline is April 30th.
- The Grant Committee reviews applications and makes recommendations in May/June.
The Partner Colorado Foundation's scholarship program offers grant money to individuals to enable them to pursue a degree in the field of their choice at an accredited educational institution.