Project Management is an ever-evolving field that must be open to innovative ideas and new ways of ensuring project success. What works today will not necessarily work in the future, so project management is always in need of new voices to help us understand the current landscape. Pinnacle is committed to promoting the future of project management by helping future project professionals, those that will help shape the evolving landscape in which we work. That’s why we’re offering a yearly scholarship to students interested in project management. If you’re a student interested in project management (project controls, scheduling, risk management, etc.), we’d love to receive an application from you!
- $500 scholarship awarded to three students
- Original essay required on the impact of artificial intelligence in project management
- Submission deadline: January 31st
- Open to current undergraduate and graduate students
- Applicants must be enrolled at an accredited U.S. college, university, or graduate school
- Proof of enrollment required
- Write an original essay of 1,000 words or more
- Complete and submit the application form
- Provide a short biography of no more than two paragraphs
- Submit essay and required documents by January 31st
- Winning submission selected by February 28th
The winning essays will be published on Pinnacle’s website along with a bio of each author. Except for the winning essays as stated, personal information and essay submissions will not be shared and are for internal use only.