The Lily Pabilona Emerging Entrepreneur Award: To recognize highly motivated students who have demonstrated strong entrepreneurial spirit and initiative.
Awards: Awards between $1,000 and $5,000 to be applied towards school tuition and fees.
**Please note that funds will be disbursed directly to the educational institution in the student’s name.
General Eligibility Requirements:
• Must be of at least 25% Asian and/or Pacific Islander ethnicity.
• Must be a citizen, national or legal permanent resident of the U.S.
• Must be either a high school senior or a college student currently enrolled full-time at an accredited U.S. vocational, junior college, or four-year college/university and must be a full- time, associate/bachelor/master degree seeking student by the upcoming academic calendar year.
• Scholarship is open to students of all majors.
• Have demonstrated leadership abilities through participation in community service, extracurricular, or other activities
• Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (unweighted).
• Family of the ATG Board members are ineligible.
For more information or to apply, please visit the scholarship provider’s website.