The Bonnie Fang Nursing Scholarship is open to all full-time nursing students in a state-approved associate or baccalaureate degree nursing program in the states of California and Nevada. Applications run from September until the December deadline, and recipients will be notified by the end of March.
- Total Scholarships: Two scholarships are awarded each academic year: one in California and one in Nevada.
- Scholarship Amount: Each recipient will receive a one-time $5,000 scholarship.
- Payment: Scholarship funds will be paid directly to the recipient's school and applied to their student account, covering tuition, academic fees, books, supplies, and equipment required for their education.
- Applicants must be legal U.S. citizens or aliens with U.S. permanent resident status/alien registration numbers.
- Applicants should be free from any federal judgment, liens, existing service commitment, and not overdue on a federal debt.
- Students must be enrolled during the current academic school year to qualify for this scholarship.
- Recipients are expected to contribute back to the Bonnie Fang Foundation (BFF) as student ambassadors through volunteer work.
- Download the scholarship application from the provided link.
- Carefully read and follow the instructions and question prompts on the application form. Incomplete applications may result in disqualification.
- Download and sign the release form, as all applicants must complete this step.
- The scholarship committee will review all applications, select finalists, and notify them via email or phone.
- Finalists will have the opportunity to present for an interview with the scholarship committee.
- The scholarship committee will assess all finalist interviews and make their selections.
- Recipients will be notified by the end of March via email or phone.
By applying for the BFF scholarship, the applicant agrees to allow BFF to use their name, photo, video, an approved biography, and any question responses from their application materials on their website in the event they are selected. Quotes and/or original transcript from scholarship interviews are the property of BFF; BFF reserves the right to publish portions or full copies of the interview.