Intel-AFCEA Scholarship for STEM Students
Intel has partnered with AFCEA to offer an Intel-AFCEA Scholarship for STEM students pursuing an undergraduate or graduate (Master’s or Ph.D.) degree during the upcoming academic year. The benefits include:
- Scholarship funding ($5,000 for undergraduate and $10,000 for graduate)
- Potential opportunity for an Intel mentor
- Intel job (internship or full-time)
- Access to trainings, research, Intel architecture (hardware/software)
- Networking with other Intel scholars and more
Upon selection of the winner(s), the foundation will disburse the scholarship funds directly to the recipient’s university or college.
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Be a service veteran or active-duty service member, or a Gold Star Family Member with provided proof
- Be a full-time student in an accredited U.S. university currently pursuing an undergraduate or graduate (master's or Ph.D.) degree
- Have a 3.0 or higher cumulative GPA
- Be pursuing eligible majors
Intel will award each scholarship recipient a one-year membership to AFCEA.