ISSA Education Foundation is dedicated to encouraging the next generation of Women Cybersecurity Professionals. As part of its mission, the Foundation offers college/university scholarships to women pursuing the Cybersecurity field. Applicants are evaluated based on their academic excellence, work experience, community service, extracurricular activities, a personal statement of their goals and objectives, and letter(s) of recommendation.
- Scholarships designed for women pursuing a career in Cybersecurity
- Applicants evaluated based on academic achievements, work experience, community service, and extracurricular activities
- Support available for undergraduate students who have completed their freshman year and graduate students
- Funds are distributed directly to the chosen institution of study
- Open to undergraduate students who have completed their freshman year and graduate students
- Applicants must be pursuing a career in cybersecurity
- Must be female
- Must be an active, full-time undergraduate or graduate student in an information security-related program
- Required application materials include a resume and unofficial transcripts
- Gather all necessary application materials, including your resume and transcripts
- Submit your well-prepared application to be considered for this valuable scholarship
- If selected, you will receive financial support directly sent to your chosen institution of study
The ISSA Education Foundation recognizes the importance of diversity in the Cybersecurity field and is committed to supporting women who aspire to make their mark in this industry.