Soroptimist International of Los Angeles provides educational awards to outstanding women, offering financial support for their graduate degree programs. Below are the qualifications, requirements, and timeline for the award.
- Award amount: $3,500
- For the academic year immediately following the scholarship application deadline
- Enrollment in a graduate degree program at an accredited institution of higher education
- Reside in Los Angeles County, California
- Preference for applicants who have overcome obstacles in pursuing education and have career goals or volunteer experience related to the betterment of women and girls
- Complete the scholarship application and include an essay.
- Provide proof of enrollment in an accredited graduate program.
- If the graduate program is online and not in LA County, prove residence in Los Angeles County.
- Submit two letters of reference from professors.
- Finalists will undergo a personal interview on Friday, February 9th.
Ensure that all materials are submitted on time and adhere to the application guidelines. If you meet the qualifications, consider applying for this award to support your graduate education.