The Robert G. and Joyce Andrew College Scholarship Fund was created by the late Bob and Joyce Andrew, who recognized the importance of education, as well as the high costs associated with attending college. Through the Andrews' hard work and generosity, graduating students are eligible for awards for up to four academic years to pursue degrees at Providence College, the University of Rhode Island, Bryant University, Roger Williams University, Rhode Island College or the Community College of Rhode Island.
- Need-based scholarships for Rhode Island high school graduates
- Awards can be renewed for up to three academic years
- Available for select Rhode Island colleges and universities
- Applicants must be current high school seniors or have graduated within the last three years from a Rhode Island high school
- Students must be accepted or currently enrolled in an undergraduate program at specific Rhode Island institutions
- Complete the online application form
- Provide necessary financial information using the provided worksheet
- Upload your Student Aid Report (SAR) from the Free Application for Federal Aid (FAFSA)
- Submit your most recent transcript (official transcript not required)
- Complete the Scholarship Resume Worksheet and upload it
- Obtain a letter of recommendation from a current or former teacher and have it emailed
Applicants must submit a personal essay. Student should demonstrate a track record of strong academic performance and intellectual rigor as demonstrated by a transcript. Applications are due by midnight on April 10th.