To be eligible for the TLMI Two-Year Degree Scholarship, applicants must be enrolled full-time in an accredited two-year college or technical program in the United States or Canada and must be pursuing a degree in printing. Major course work should include courses which are relevant to the tag, label and/or package printing industry. These courses can include (but are not limited to): Management, Sales/Marketing, Production and Graphic Communications. The applicant must submit a transcript and maintain a minimum of a 3.00 GPA.
- Scholarship Name: TLMI Two-Year Degree Scholarship
- Eligible Degrees: Printing-related programs
- Minimum GPA Requirement: 3.00
- Enrollment in a full-time accredited two-year college or technical program
- Major course work relevant to the tag, label, and package printing industry
- Submission of transcripts and maintenance of a minimum 3.00 GPA
- Exclusion: Relatives of TLMI board members, corporate owners, and CEOs
- Ensure full-time enrollment in an eligible program.
- Compile academic transcripts and relevant documentation.
- Prepare a statement of goals.
- Participate in a personal interview.
- Obtain two letters of recommendation.
Scholarship selection is based on academic achievement, a demonstrated interest in the tag, label and package printing industry, a statement of goals, a personal interview and two letters of recommendation. Investing in the education and success of our workforce is an important priority to our organization. Relatives of TLMI board members, corporate owners, and CEOs are not eligible to apply.