180 Medical Scholarship Program
The 180 Medical Scholarship Program was created to help students with Spina Bifida, a spinal cord injury or Transverse Myelitis pay for college.
To be eligible for one of the three $1,000 scholarships available, applicant must plan to attend at least 12 credit hours of college during the upcoming fall semester and submit the following:
- Application (will be available in January)
- Physician's statement of diagnosis
- Most recent official transcript
- Document verifying acceptance by college (or current enrollment)
- Essay: Pick an experience from your life in which you had to overcome an obstacle and describe how it influenced you today (500 word maximum)
For more information, please visit our website.