The Alliant Energy Foundation is offering a scholarship opportunity to recognize outstanding community leadership in young people and help students reach their academic goals. Up to twenty-five, $1,000 scholarships are awarded to Midwest students annually through the Alliant Energy Foundation Community Service Scholarship Program.
- Be age 24 or under
- Be a dependent child of a current customer, or be a current customer, of one of Alliant Energy’s utility subsidiaries (Interstate Power and Light or Wisconsin Power and Light)
- Have a cumulative high school grade GPA of 2.5
- Emphasis will be placed on community service leadership activities
- Reside within the Alliant Energy service territory at the time of application
- Plan to enroll in, for the first time, beginning in the upcoming fall semester, a full-time undergraduate course of study at an accredited two- or four-year college or university, or vocational-technical school located within Iowa, Wisconsin or Minnesota
- Submit a 300-word essay
For more information or to apply, please visit the scholarship provider's website.