Automotive Womens Alliance Foundation Education Scholarship
Scholarships are at the root of our purpose in Automotive Women’s Alliance Foundation (AWAF). As an active professional foundation dedicated to supporting the advancement of automotive professionals, AWAF strives to motivate current and future students studying an automotive-related field.
Scholarships are selected by the Scholarship Committee and awarded quarterly to the women that solicit passion and drive for the automotive industry. It is our hope that with these scholarships, we can lessen the burden on students and allow them to focus on gaining knowledge and development in automotive related fields and thus enhance their potential career path and the future of the industry.
- Applicants for consideration of this scholarship must be accepted to a college or university.
- Applicants must have and maintain a minimum of a 3.0 GPA during a scholarship-funded semester.
- If an applicant cannot accept the scholarship or if education is interrupted, the status of funds will be reviewed by AWAF Scholarship Committee.
- The scholarship funds awarded will be valid at the college or university to be used toward tuition and fees.
- The scholarship check will be awarded in the name of the applicant and the educational institution.
- Scholarship awards will be chosen by application. The AWAF Scholarship Committee may conduct interviews.
- Applicant must give written or electronic notification of acceptance within five (5) days of award notification.
- This scholarship is open to North American citizens.
All applicants must provide the following:
- One-page cover letter explaining your automotive related career aspirations
- Incoming freshman; require high school transcript and proof of acceptance to the college/university or a class enrollment schedule
- A resume with education, work experience, extracurricular and volunteer activities OR college-level transcripts from your current educational institution
- Optional (but highly suggested) other documents you wish to include such as letters of recommendation
For additional information and to access the application form, please visit our website.