AWS Edward J. Brady Memorial Scholarship
The Edward J. Brady Scholarship will be awarded to an undergraduate student pursuing a minimum four-year bachelors degree in welding engineering (WE) or welding engineering technology (WET); however, priority will be given to welding engineering (WE) students.
All applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Applicant must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
- Applicant must have a minimum high school diploma.
- Applicant must have a minimum 2.5 overall grade point average.
- Applicant must provide a letter of reference indicating previous hands-on welding experience.
- Student may be enrolled full or part time.
- Proof of financial need is required to qualify.
- Applicant must submit all required application information.
- Applicant must be a citizen of the United States and plan to attend an academic institution located within the United States.
- Applicants may reapply; persons who have received this award may reapply and may be granted the award for a maximum of four years.
One $2,500 award will be given annually. No awards will be paid to the recipient. All awards are for tuition and books only, and will be paid directly to the academic institution by the AWS Foundation.