The goal of the Baer Reintegration Scholarship is to help people with schizophrenia, schizoaffective disorder or bipolar disorder acquire the educational and vocational skills necessary to reintegrate into society, secure jobs, and regain their lives.
- Be diagnosed with bipolar disorder, schizophrenia or schizoaffective disorder
- Be currently receiving medical treatment for the disease, including medications and psychiatric follow-up, or have treating physician's documentation of past history noted on the recommendation form
- Be actively involved in rehabilitative or reintegration
efforts, such as clubhouse membership, part or full-time employment, volunteer efforts or school enrollment
- Be a U.S. citizen and plan to attend a school in the U.S.
- Be age 18 years or older by April 1
For more information or to apply, please visit the scholarship provider's website.