Cecil Armstrong Foundation Scholarship
The Cecil Armstrong Foundation Scholarship provides financial aid to any person seeking to improve their education by attending any properly accredited or certified education program. The recipients are selected by a scholarship committee according to the needs of the individual applicant. The scholarship may be used for college, vocational school, rehabilitation training or any properly accredited course.
To be eligible for this award, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be residents of Kosciusko County, Indiana at the time of their graduation from high school
- For college-bound applicants, SAT, ACT, PSAT, or equivalent scores will be required (no specific rank in class required)
- Those applying for assistance to continue a course in which they are already enrolled must submit transcript of grades reflecting a B-average and present status from institution or program which they are attending
- Those entering vocational, rehabilitation or any other type of training must present to the committee sufficient evidence of skills and ability to pursue such a course of study
- Applicants may reapply for continuance of this scholarship
For more information, please visit our website.