Education Advantage Program for Hemophilia A
Education Advantage is a multi-track scholarship program representing. Baxter Healthcare Corporation’s ongoing commitment to the hemophilia community. Designed to help eligible members of the hemophilia A community offset the costs of higher education and pursue their dreams, we offer scholarships for students at accredited two-year and four-year schools. A GED certificate reimbursement program is also available. Use of a Baxter product or service is not a requirement of eligibility.
Applicants to the Education Advantage University Scholarship must meet all of the following criteria:
- Diagnosed with hemophilia A (Factor VIII deficiency), including those with inhibitors
- Legal and permanent resident or citizen of the United States
- High school senior, a high school graduate of any age, GED certified or a current undergraduate/postsecondary student
- Have a current or most recent cumulative GPA of no less than 2.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Enroll in full-time undergraduate study at an accredited four-year college or university in the United States for the entire upcoming academic year
- Lawful citizen (must not have had a felony conviction)
Baxter Healthcare Corporation is not involved in the review of applications or the selection of scholarship recipients. Scholarship America is solely responsible for reviewing all scholarship applications and selecting scholarship recipients. Program guidelines and application will be available on our website in February.