In partnership with Kaman Corporation, the Connecticut Women's Hall of Fame is pleased to offer an annual scholarship in honor of 2002 Inductee Eileen Kraus. Among the founders of the Hall, Mrs. Kraus is a past Chairman of the Board and currently a Trustee Emerita. She also served on the Board of Directors of Kaman Corporation for more than 20 years. This $5,000 scholarship honors her legacy and recognizes an outstanding young Connecticut woman embarking on her first year of college or university.
Eligible Applicants must be:
* Female students currently residing in Connecticut
* Recent high school graduates or in the final year of secondary school
* Intending to enroll in first year of college or university
* Able to attend the Connecticut Women's Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony in Hartford, CT for recognition
Application Process & Timeline
* To apply, complete application form and submit it along with a copy of your high school transcript and a two-page essay
* Submit full application by e-mail by February 15th
* Applications will be reviewed by CWHF staff and Mrs. Kraus with decision announced on March 31st
For more information or to apply, please visit the scholarship provider's website.