ENF Legacy Awards for the Children of Elks
Elks National Foundation Legacy Awards are four-year, $4,000 scholarships. The Foundation will offer a total of up to 250 awards.
- Any child or grandchild (or step-child, step-grandchild, or legal ward) of a living Elk who joined the order on or before April 1, 2009, or a charter member of a Lodge that was instituted on or after April 1, 2009, is eligible to apply. The Elk must also be a paid-up member through March 31st of the award year. Great-grandchildren are not eligible.
- The applicant must be a high school senior.
- The applicant must apply through the related member's Elks Lodge, regardless of where the applicant resides.
- If the applicant's parent and grandparent are both Elk members, the applicant must apply through the parent's Elks Lodge.
- Students may apply for more than one ENF scholarship; however, they may win only one. In cases where the student qualifies for more than one, we will award the scholarship with the greater value.
- Legacy Awards may only be applied to accredited US American schools, colleges or universities. (Note: Applicants from Guam, Panama, Puerto Rico and the Philippines may apply Legacy Awards toward schools, colleges or universities in their respective homes.)
For more information, please visit our website.