Flathead County Farmers Union Scholarship
The Montana Farmers Union will present a $500 scholarship made available through special efforts of the Education Committee and Flathead County Farmers Union.
The winner will be selected on the following criteria:
- Must be a high school senior planning to attend a university, college, community college or college of technology in or out of state
- Scholarship must be used the year it is awarded
- Montana Farmers Union family membership dues must be current ($50 per family, per year)
- Will be judged on a scale of 1 to 10 in the areas of:
- Scholastic Achievement
- School Involvement
- Community Involvement
- Farmers Union Involvement
All scholarship applications must be sent to and approved by the Montana Farmers Union Education Committee. Applications must be sent to Tom Siderius by March 1st to be considered. For more information about this scholarship, please visit our website.